1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Site publisher: FDR Holding SAS n° SIREN 828227546 - Paris, France
- Head office: 107, avenue Parmentier 75011 Paris
- Site creator: Agence Fruiteo
- Hosting: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
- Intellectual property: FDR Holding SAS
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
4. CONTRACTUAL LIMITATIONS ON TECHNICAL DATA
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
FDR Holding is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of FDR Holding. Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
7. PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
7.1 Personal data management.
As the party responsible for processing the data it collects, www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is its responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers with full information on the processing of their personal data from the time their consent is collected, and to maintain a register of processing that is accurate. Whenever www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr processes Personal Data, www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is accurate and relevant to the purposes for which www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr processes it.
7.2 Purpose of data collected.
www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr may process some or all of the following data:
- to enable navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: Site connection and usage data, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): hardware used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed), etc.
- to improve browsing on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr email address
- for communication campaigns (sms, e-mail): telephone number, e-mail address
www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr does not sell your personal data, which is only used for statistical and analysis purposes.
8. HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES
The www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr website contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the authorization of FDR Holding. However, www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr is not in a position to check the content of sites visited in this way, and consequently assumes no liability in this respect. Browsing www.lesfondusdelaraclette.fr may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and is also used to measure visitor numbers. Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. Users may, however, configure their computers as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Tools/Internet Options tab. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- In Netscape: Edit/Preferences tab. Click on Advanced and choose Disable cookies. Confirm with Ok.